11/52

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Dear Olive,
I've been really uninspired to take photos lately; I blame the lethargy of late pregnancy. But I did take the camera along when we went up to centennial park this week. It had been a pretty crappy morning and of course getting out was just what we both needed to turn around the mood of the day. We fed the ducks, and then we wandered through lachlan swamp - it's damp and muddy and wild and home to thousands and thousands of bats. I took this photo just before one of the bats poo'd on me - nailing me on my shoulder, my hand, and my camera. There was just so much of it, you assured me it couldn't be anything but bat diarrhoea.


Linking up with Jodi.

7 comments:

Iliska Dreams said...

Umm... isn't it suppose to be lucky if a bird poos on you? Not sure about bat diarrhea. Eww

melania said...

Ah, bat poo is the pits. I bet Olive's comment was reassuring... Nice work getting out, I find it so hard to do most of the time at the moment. Melania x

ashley said...

Ah, as long as it's just bat diarrhoea! I do adore olives words, she always seems to get things on a whole new level! Xx

Ashley said...

her eyes!!! beauty!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous shot, sorry the bat pooped on you a sucky end to a good trip out by the sound of it!

Stephanie said...

Great photo! She has such beautiful eyes! Too bad about the bat poo. I hope it wasn't too hard to clean your camera!

Belinda said...

:( about poo. My goodness, she is a beauty!! Just like you. x

 

dear olive © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger